Who can attend?
- No one under 18 is allowed on site.
- For safety and logistical purposes, this event is not open to the general public or the media.
- This event is open to exhibitors whose technologies are related to the fields of law enforcement and corrections, the military, and homeland security.
- The event is open to law enforcement and corrections practitioners and public safety support personnel.
- Official identification showing your law enforcement, corrections, or public safety agency affiliation must be shown prior to admittance.
- Criminal justice students are admitted if they are enrolled in an accredited college or university and are under the supervision of a criminal justice instructor/academic official.