Fees, Payments and Refunds
Online Registration Payment Instructions
The registration fee for every attendee is $50, non-refundable. Only exhibitors incur additional costs for booth space. Really ... it's only $50 per person, unless you are an exhibitor ...
You may pay for online registration using your Credit Card, which is the preferred method, but you may also pay by Check for your online registration. Every attendee is required to pay a $50 registration fee. Exhibitors will incur additional costs related to booth space.
- The $50 registration fee is NON-refundable under any circumstance.
- The $50 registration fee is transferrable. If someone from your agency or company has to cancel, you may substitute. However, substitution is only good for the current event. You may not substitute for future events. If you do not substitute within the current event, you simply forfeit the registration.
- If you are an exhibitor and you have paid your booth fee, you may cancel your booth for a refund until 60 days prior to the start of the event. If you cancel within 60 days of the start of the event, you will not be reimbursed for your booth fee. The $50 registration fee is NON-refundable regardless of when you cancel your booth.
- Attendees will be responsible for paying for travel to and from the event, lodging, and meals. You are responsible for making your own travel reservations.
Credit Card (preferred method of payment)
- Please coordinate with your finance department prior to registering if you are paying by credit card.
- You must have your credit card information ready to enter at the time of registration.
- Make sure you retain your login and password to your registration account. You can manage your attendance as well as your receipt through the registration account you create.
- If you are paying by check, please make your check payable to Worldwide Corrections Training Foundation.
- Please mail your check to:
Worldwide Corrections Training Foundation
PO Box 616
Moundsville, WV 26041
- Please mail your check to:
- Please include with your check a note stating your agency name and a list of all names (first and last) of all the attendees you are paying for with your check.
- *Please note that we all work full-time, regular jobs in addtion to our work on the Mock Prison Riot. Thank you for your patience as responses may not be immediate.
Registration Fee - $50 per person. Every attendee pays the registration fee, whether you are attending as a participating team member, an observer or an exhibitor. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Exhibitor Fee - only those exhibiting pay these fees, in addition to the registration fee
a. One Booth - $750
b. Two Booths - $1000
c. Three Booths - $1250
Optional Items for Booth Space:
Additional Chair - $25
Additional Table - $50
For Exhibitors, the registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstance. All other exhibit fees are refundable up to 60 days from the start of the event. 60 days from the start of the event, all exhibit fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.