Benefits of Exhibiting
Want feedback from the men and women for whom your products are actually designed? Want to showcase your product under circumstances that are as realistic as possible? You've come to the right place. The Mock Prison Riot has a long-standing tradition of providing an environment where you can get exactly that. The Mock Prison Riot is an experience like no other.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the Mock Prison Riot:
- Direct interaction with end-users, who are willing to provide candid and immediate feedback on your product(s), often saving time and money in the development process
- Ideal conditions for deployment of your product(s) in actual tactical training scenarios executed by end-users
- Ideal conditions for demonstration of your product(s), using the grounds of the decommissioned West Virginia Penitentiary
- Exposure to an array of first-responders and tactical teams and operators: urban; rural; corrections; law enforcement; military; federal, state, and local; civilian; trainers; medical; and administrative and management personnel from all over the country and the world
- Sales are permitted at the Mock Prison Riot
Our venue makes the Mock Prison Riot a unique event - in many ways, it is not like other tradeshows that you may have experienced. We wholeheartedly welcome static displays and exhibits, but the venue also allows for actual deployment of technologies during demonstrations and tactical training scenarios. This is what makes the Mock Prison Riot different from other events. The end-users who attend the Mock Prison Riot will expect to touch and see your technologies in action, if applicable. Our venue will provide you with the means to interact with many end-users from all over the country and the world. It also is small enough that we can provide you with exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Although the 40,000-square-foot technology showcase is the primary area of display, we also can accommodate outdoor displays or displays that have specific requirements. (For example, if you have a technology designed for use only in a cell block, we can arrange for demonstration and/or display there.) Our goal is for your technology to be displayed, demonstrated, and/or deployed under the safest, most realistic conditions possible.
Your participation in the Mock Prison Riot does not in any way constitute an endorsement of your products, goods, or services by the State of West Virginia, the West Virginia Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation, the Worldwide Corrections Training Foundation, the Mock Prison Riot, or any affiliated entity.
We also have sponsorship opportunities for Exhibitors through the Worldwide Corrections Training Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. If you would like to become a sponsor or for more information on sponsorships, please contact Karen Stakem at [email protected]
Please note that sponsoring the Mock Prison Riot is separate from sponsoring the charitable golf tournament.